Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What is a proper workout diary?

I am 22 and weigh 150..I am wanting to obviously put on muscle as economically as tone up here is what I have be doing. thoughts and suggestions are wanted! I own been drinking a 1,200 calorie SERIOUS MASS drink up to that time work outs...Day 1) Biceps, Chest Abs Day 2) Tri, Shoulders, Back
I work abs every day, everyother i really push it though..I hold been going in the region of 4 days a week. I hate working out legs but try and give them in on disorganized days. Are these good muscle groups to work out together? Thank you!What is a proper workout diary?
Work respectively muscle every 48 hours. So 2 muscles a day if you be in motion everyday. Or do only 4 times a week but work three muscles respectively time
depends and which month youre reading men's health (they convert their mind about this adjectives the time) i actually follow a similar work routine and it have been working for me. however... dont be afraid to appropriate A day (not more) rotten in between lifting. breed sure you run in instruct to build lean muscles
From a scientific standpoint I enjoy never seen more complete philosophy on this than Dr, Coopers "AEROBICS".

No comments:

Post a Comment