Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the average solidity for a 18 year ancient?..is 90 pounds okay if they are 5 foot 1??

What is the average solidity for a 18 year ancient?..is 90 pounds okay if they are 5 foot 1??
The ideal mass for someone of 5' tall is 100lbs, and next 5 lbs for ever inch after that.
I guess. It depends on your body fat percentage but once you stop developing at age 16 or so you should enjoy a steady weight.
u should weigh around 107 ur 17 pounds underneath the healtghy weigh tand t he healthy solidity is still pretty light for increase my goal is to be 10 pounds over whats considered in good health ewight cause im 6'1 170 and im considered glowing but i have a doomed to failure self body image and i wanna be 210
my 12 year matured daughter weighs 90 pounds and she is 5 foot tall and she seem fine to me so I'm sure you're fine!
wow, wish I could b that slim...u must b an anorexic or something - 50 ibs. at the age of 18, lenght is 5ft? improbable!
no way! you should be between 110 and 125 pounds. i am 16 and 5-1 also, my doctor say benig this young, approaching you and me at this hieght should weigh between 110 and 125. 90 pounds is not okay. but if you feel robust than ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment