Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the age when a feminine stop growing? because i'm 17 and my increase is 4 '11'.?

What is the age when a feminine stop growing? because i'm 17 and my increase is 4 '11'.?
females can start or stop growing at any age. Most of the time, girls will stop growing around your age right now, but in that are a number of girls who hold growth spurts well into their college years! My cousin be 5'4" at age 18 and by 19 she was 5'7". This may be unlikely if in that are many other empire who are short in your home, but it is possible!
If you are REALLY curious, go to the doctor and catch an X-RAY to see if your growth plates on your spine are open or closed.
Good Luck!
I enjoy known boys surrounded by high scholol that be a bit over 5ft and then I see them a few years subsequently and they are almost 6 ft,,,,
16-18 is when growing usually stops for girls.
Guys usually are 16-22 when they stop growing.
actually women stop the growing process at 21 and men stop at 25.
ur more later likey done growing
they say u grow 2 more years after u grasp ur period
but thats bull motivation i grew 4 years after mine
i'm 16 and 5'7 and i grew half an inch final year, so theres still hope yet!
Women typically stop growing at 18, men around 20-21.
However, I'm 5'1" and I stopped growing at 16. My best friend from soaring school be 4'10" at the beginning of her freshman year. She still is.
Short girls are hot. :)
within health class they told us that guys stop at 21 and girls stop at 18. thats the average but I stopped growing at more or less 17. I'm 6' even
Results may vary, I'm 27 and I still come across to be getting taller. Late growth runs in my family circle and illness may enjoy slowed my growth. Relatives can help you estimate when you will stop growing.
21 for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment