Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the average mass for a 5' 3" 13 yr outdated girl?

i wanna no because sometimes my friends make little joke about my bulk even though i love food and eatingWhat is the average mass for a 5' 3" 13 yr outdated girl?
118
253,745,345,423.01 CENTEMERTERS
134
it's not more or less weight, it's around how you feel and how your clothes fit and how good you are.
from 110-140 lbs. depending on your body type.
here's a website you might want to check out.
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/height...
and
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/usefultoo...
It don't issue how old you are, it newly matters how soaring you are to find your average weight. The average bulk for a 5'3 woman is 128 lbs. Trust me, my mom has one of later health books that transmit you how much a person should weigh depending on their rise.
Honestly, it ranges...when I was 13 I be 120lbs (5'2") and when I was 16 I be about 126- next i worked at a camp during the summer and dropped drastically, because I be running around with kids and from the warmth and humidity I didn' really feel approaching eating at the military camp, and also I was so tired that i would be in motion home and go right to sleep...So that summer i lost adjectives my baby portly and more and ended up by Sept 93 lbs..and a bit sick. Now I'm 21 and I weigh 110- and I'm healthy looking. You're still youthful and probably still have your babe fat to lose- Look into a sport to play- or joing theater and waltz... and dont worry going on for loving food and eating- everyone does!

No comments:

Post a Comment